Malaysia is the 66th Largest Country by total land area with a population of 29 million; it is linked with Singapore by a narrow causeway & has maritime boundaries with Vietnam & Philippine.
As for living in Malaysia their “Malaysia: My Second Home” program is to allow people from all over the world, who fulfill certain criteria, to stay in Malaysia as long as possible on a social visit pass with multiple entry visa. Some of the benefits of this program includes:
- Investments in Residents Properties-priced RM 500000 or more.
- Business Investment Opportunities in Malaysia.
- Able to work part time for aged above 50 years, subject to approval.
- School going children below 21 will be given student pass to study at International Schools,
- Private School & Universities
- 10 years multiple entry residency visa with no limited stay requirements and renewable available for an indefinite period.
For international students, Malaysia is an upcoming study destination and slowly becoming popular among students world-wide. Malaysia as a country has lot to offer in terms of quality Education, excellent job opportunities and safe and colorful environment. There are 3 federal territories of Malaysia namely Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Labuan. Some of the benefits of studying in Malaysia includes:
- Low Cost Of Living
- Low Tuition Fees
- Work Permit Option
- Visa without IELTS
- No Funds Required For Visa
- World Recognized University
- Multi Ethnic Country