Live, Work, Study, Invest


US Immigration Consultant

US hosts more international students than any other.
US has over 60 types of non-immigrant (meaning non-permanent) US visas
We have a number of US immigration guides detailing commercial US visa categories.
These include the B1, H1B, L1, E1, and E2 visas.

Every fiscal year (October 1st – September 30th), approximately 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas are made available to qualified applicants under the provisions of U.S. immigration law. Employment based immigrant visas are divided into five preference categories.

 To qualify as an immigrant investor, a foreign national must invest, without borrowing, the following minimum qualifying capital dollar amounts in a qualifying commercial enterprise:

 $1,000,000 (U.S.) or

 $500,000 (U.S.) in a high-unemployment or rural area, considered a targeted employment area.

Benefits of EB5 Visa:

Green Card for the foreign investor, their spouse and their dependent children under 21.

Besides family and immediate relative immigration visas, the U.S also gives visas to people who qualify to work in the country. These Employment Based Immigrant Visas allow foreign workers who have found an employer willing to hire them to come to the U.S permanently and work without an Employment Authorization Document.

You may be eligible for this immigrant visa preference category if you are a skilled worker, professional, or other worker.

 Skilled workers are persons whose job requires a minimum of 2 years training or work experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature.

 Professional whose job requires at least a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent and are a member of the professions.

 The other subcategory is for persons performing unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years training or experience.

Benefits of EB3 Visa:

Green Card for the foreign investor, their spouse and their dependent children under 21.
No investment required
No education required.
No previous work experience required.
No language skills required (depending on the job)

The E-2 Treaty Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work inside of the U.S. based on an investment he or she made into a US business. Visa must generally be renewed every two (2) years (can be issued for up to 5 years), but there is no limit to how many times one can renew. The E-2 Investor visas are available only to citizens of certain treaty countries.

 Foreign investor obtains a work visa to manage a business which he/she owns:

 $150,000 USD to $500,000 USD

Benefits of E-2 Visa:

Quick access to the US with a work visa for the main applicant.
Open work visa possible for spouse and study visas available for all dependent children under 21.