Live, Work, Study, Invest


UK Immigration Consultant

The UK has introduced a number of new UK visas.
Skilled immigration category the (HSMP).
There is also a new low skilled UK work permit category.
Set up business in UK (Start up visa).

You can apply for a Global Talent visa if you work in a qualifying field and have been endorsed:

  • as a recognised leader (exceptional talent)
  • as an emerging leader (exceptional promise)
  • under the UK Research and Innovation endorsed funder option

The UK Innovator Visa is a category of UK visas usually for people with business experience to set up a new business.

The investment requirement is $ 50,000 and you need to be approved by the relevant body.
Due to the need to approve, this visa may be difficult to obtain at the moment.

UK Start Up Visa is a new category of visas that will replace the Tier 1 Graduate Enterprise visa program. 

An earliest you can apply for a UK Startup Visa is 03 months before you travel.

As compare to the UK Innovator Visa, initially you do not need to invest funds. However, you have not have previously set up a business in the UK.

Tier 4 student visas allow people from outside the European Economic Area to enter the UK as a student, usually at school, college or university. To apply for a Tier 4 student visa you will need to have a CAS admission certification (CAS) certification at a UK educational institution that holds a valid Tier 4 sponsorship license.

These changes in UK immigration law also mean that Tier 4 Tier 4 visas in further education colleges will no longer be able to switch to another UK visa category internally in the UK once their studies have been completed, Tier 2 or Tier 5. Tier 4 college students wishing to work in the UK after completing their studies should now leave the UK to apply for a UK work visa abroad.

This visa is for students aged 18 or above who have been offered a place on a course at a UK educational institution. Courses of study covered by this visa include degree programs. While studying many students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week during part time or full-time during the holidays.

This visa allows skilled workers to enter the UK longer to complete skilled work.
It includes many skilled jobs including:

  • IT
  • Accounting
  • Teaching and Healthcare.

The work should be listed in the Tier 2 Code of Professional Workers Code.